Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Project progress

I am feeling a little bit lost as this project is approaching the halfway mark. I honestly feel confused when I open Sketch and I am discouraged by my lack of motivation with this project. I do not know what to do to light the fire under my feet and work passionately about this app. I am optimistic that the end product will be great and hopefully a portfolio piece. However, if I put live action into my video I am worried it will scream mediocre. 

I still need to make my storyboard, but, again I am at a loss with what to do for my video especially considering I do not have a solid grasp on what my app is going to look like. Progress-wise I feel I am moving far too slow. I need to begin designing the app but need to solidify my wireframes first. I still need to track down if this app is even completing the project requirements. I want this app and  project to be a great portfolio piece for me but I am at a loss for where to turn or what to do next and my lack of motivation isn't helping any either. 

I do, however, have a wireframe with seven solid screens that all seem to be effective and understandable. I attached an image below.

No comments:

Post a Comment