Tuesday, September 22, 2015

[P2]: 3



The following two fonts are two fonts that I came up with and assigned keywords to. 

Keywords: Bendable - expresses the curves in the font, Natural - Represents the break between a curve and a straight line, Alternative - The font is a unique option that would differ from the norm.




Keywords: Layered - Relates to the way you could take away different layers of the letters and it would still be legible, Mysterious - The font seems to hold hidden meaning with it's different lines, Elastic - The letters in the font look like they would bounce if you dropped them on the ground.

The following font is the uppercase letters and the numerals for my final font. 

Keywords: Sharp - The font seems like it would poke you if you touched it, Contemporary - The font is extremely modern, Linear - the font only uses straight lines.


3 comments:

  1. great. nice/appropriate inspiration images...expand on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great. nice/appropriate inspiration images...expand on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your descriptive images, I thought they related to the font well and you could clearly see the correlation between the two. I thought most of your descriptive words went well with the typeface except for "elastic" for the second one. I see it as more stiff and rigid than elastic and flexible. My favorite was your last and final font. I especially appreciated your definitions for your descriptive word for this one. Each word made sense but the description helped really connect it to your font. I also like the title, I think it's creative and the viewer will definitely relate it once the type is layed out on a picture of a sharkfin.

    ReplyDelete